- 1 Which of the following statements is true about culture? A. Culture is static as it does not evolve. B. Multinational enterprises can themselves be engines of cultural change. C. The cost of doing business in a country or region is always independent o
- 2 Engines of Cultural Change:
- 3 Answer and Explanation:
- 4 Which of the following is(are) true of culture? a. culture would be significant whether
- 5 Which of the following statements about culture is true?
- 6 Answer
- 7 Which of the following statements are generally true about culture
Which of the following statements is true about culture? A. Culture is static as it does not evolve. B. Multinational enterprises can themselves be engines of cultural change. C. The cost of doing business in a country or region is always independent o
When it comes to culture, which of the following assertions is correct? A. Culture is static because it does not change throughout time. B. Multinational corporations can act as catalysts for cultural change in their own right. C. The cost of conducting business in a nation or region is always independent of the culture of the country or region in question. D. It is not conceivable for a country to support many cultures at the same time, for various reasons. E. The values and conventions of a culture are established in their entirety.
Engines of Cultural Change:
When it comes to culture, which of the following assertions is true: The first is that culture is static, meaning that it does not change through time. MNCs can act as catalysts for cultural transformation in their own countries. C. The cost of doing business in a country or region is always the same regardless of the culture of the country or region in question. In order for a country to support many cultures, it must be divided into two categories: A. E. The values and standards of a culture are established in their completeness and perfection.
Answer and Explanation:
the solution is B, which is correct This statement is correct because multinational corporations can serve as catalysts for cultural change by offering their products in a specific way. Multinational corporations can do this by offering their products in a specific way. They have the ability to influence the culture of a country as well as the cultural norms that exist in that country through their goods and services. Consequently, international corporations can be described as engines of economic growth.
Option C: The cost varies depending on the culture selected.
Option E: This remark does not appear to be a full sentence.
Learn more about this topic:
What Factors Influence the Development of a Culture? In Chapter 1, Lesson 11, you will learn vocabulary words. The habits, traditions, arts, and social standards of a nation or people are referred to as its culture. Review the terminology we use to talk about culture, and then look at customs, characteristics, and cultural hearths.
Explore our homework questions and answers library
|1.||Human culture is _.|
|a)||partly inherited genetically|
|c)||limited to relatively rich societies with sophisticated technologies|
|d)||all of the above|
|2.||Which of the following statements is true of culture?|
|a)||Languages are cultures.|
|b)||Archaeologists dig up culture in their excavations.|
|c)||Culture is a powerful human tool for survival.|
|d)||all of the above|
|3.||Who first defined culture as “that complex whole which includes knowledge, belief, art, law, morals, custom, and any other capabilities and habits acquired by man as a member of society?”|
|a)||E. B. Tylor|
|b)||the author of this tutorial|
|d)||none of the above|
|4.||A _ isa regional, social, or ethnic group that is distinguishable from other groups in a society by the fact that its members share a common identity, food tradition, dialect or language, and other cultural traits that come from their common ancestral background and experience.|
|5.||Which of the following things would be cultural universals?(Think in term of the way “cultural universal” is used in this tutorial.)|
|a)||the language that you speak|
|b)||the kinds of clothes that you wear|
|c)||the specific knowledge that you acquired in school|
|d)||none of the above|
|6.||Culture is _.|
|a)||the same thing as society|
|b)||limited to humans|
|c)||possessed only by males|
|d)||none of the above|
|7.||Societies are _.|
|a)||groups of interacting organisms|
|b)||only found among humans|
|c)||created only by technologically sophisticated peoples such as those in the industrialized nations of the world|
|d)||none of the above|
Which of the following is(are) true of culture? a. culture would be significant whether
Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about culture? Cultural significance would be significant whether or not people shared a common cultural heritage. Despite the cultural diversity that exists in American society, there are symbols, language patterns, belief systems, and ways of thinking that are distinctively American and contribute to the formation of a common culture. In the same way that nature shapes our ideas and practices, so do cultivated beliefs and practices. all of the foregoing
- What is an example of a bad characteristic of language and culture in the following? A. A large number of languages are used to explain new events, thoughts, and feelings. B. Language reflects the historical context of a civilization. C. Individuals who have had personal experience with
- A) government is made up of the occupations, behavior, and beliefs of the people who live there. B) the weather. C) the use of technology. D) the influence of culture. *** 2. Geographical studies of human-environment interaction reveal A) how schools are run and B) how people interact with their environment. B)
- 1. People’s jobs, their conduct, and their views are all influenced by their (1 point) government, climate, technology, and cultural traditions. In studying human-environment interaction, geographers get an understanding of how schools operate (1 point).
- Please respond to Mrs. Sue. Thank you really much:) How does American culture relate to the contents of a salad bowl, based on what you’ve learned? The contrasts between groups of people in America are numerous, yet they blend beautifully together, like a salad
You may see more questions that are similar to this one by visiting our website. inquire about a new question
Which of the following statements about culture is true?
Home»Ask a Question What statement about culture is correct? 1. Which of the following claims about culture is correct? Choose one of the following: a. Culture is ever-changing. Inheritance of culture is passed down from one generation to the next. In addition, differences in culture across time and from one country to another add to the difficulty of marketing. d. Culture is something that can be learnt. g. Each and every one of these claims about culture is correct. 2. Which of the following criteria may be used to create a geographic segmentation model?
- The density of the population b.
Choose one of the following: a. the size of the market at the time of writing. b. how well the aim aligns with the company’s overarching objectives. c. the nature of any prospective competition that exists. d. the estimated size of the market e. All of the foregoing.
1. The correct response is option e, which means that all of the claims regarding culture are correct. Culture is dynamic in that it evolves constantly and in a variety of ways. Culture varies from one location to another, from one country to another, and from one generation to the next. When the surrounding environment or the environment in which it exists changes, culture changes as well. The process of cultural transmission is the means through which culture is passed on from one generation to the next.
- It is important to note that culture varies from nation to country, which adds complexity to marketing since the marketer must take into account the cultural interests and preferences of all clients, who are culturally diverse.
- Instead of being born knowing their culture, people learn about it through their families and communities of people who share the same cultural values and views as they do.
- The correct response is option e, which includes all of the above.
- The correct response is option e, which includes all of the options listed above.
- Videos that are currently trending
Which of the following statements are generally true about culture
To fill in the blanks, use a term that is the antonym of the italicized word. 1. Weegy is a kind of weed. After years of living in the heat of Texas, he couldn’t stand the cold of Alaska. He’s been accused of stealing, but we don’t believe it. 12:11:23 a.m. on January 10, 2022 | 9 Responses What you weigh isn’t as significant as the ratio of to in your body composition. Someone who is underweight is 15 to 20% below their optimal body weight, according to the Weegy. 5th of January, 2022, 12:50:33 PM |
Wind erosion is particularly frequent in flat, exposed places where there is little vegetation.
7 Responses to Fill up the blanks with appropriate information.
In weegy, the atomic mass of the most prevalent carbon isotope, carbon-12, is either 12 or 12.
6 AnswersThe bottom and margins of a stream have a higher velocity than the middle.
According to Weegy, stream velocity is slowest near the bottom and margins of a stream.
5 Answers This is the atomic mass of magnesium’s most prevalent isotope, which is .
5 Responses to The four primary aims of academic writing are to _, _, _, and _, respectively.
1/7/2022 1:21:32 A.M.|
In a stream, the velocity is slowest toward the bottom and edges, according to Weegy.
on January 9, 2022 |
12th of January, 2022, 10:15:55 a.m.
5 Responses The asthenosphere is thick and viscous due to the presence of thick and viscous material.
is the username.
on January 3, 2022 |
One of the most compelling reasons to write is to _.Weegy: One of the most compelling reasons to write is to express what we believe in our hearts and minds.
5th of January, 2022, 2:49:45 a.m. | 4 Responses Because helium has an atomic number of two, it has an outer energy level of two. 10:15:07 a.m. on January 12, 2022| 4 responses