- 1 What is the main value of human creative expression for contemporary culture?
- 2 SeeThis Answer Now
- 3 7-1 Discussion – Values of Human Creative Expression – How do you think aspects of contemporary
- 4 7-1 Discussion Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary
- 5 What is the purpose of creative expression?
- 6 The Main Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
- 7 Calculate the price of your order
- 8 Chegg.com
- 9 This problem has been solved!
- 10 Expert AnswerWho are the experts?Experts are tested by Chegg as specialists in their subject area. We review their content and use your feedback to keep the quality high.
- 11 Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
- 12 7-1 Discussion: Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
What is the main value of human creative expression for contemporary culture?
People benefit from creative expression because it gives an opportunity for them to escape the tedium and tension of their daily life. It also gives kids the opportunity to express their individual personalities and ideals in a variety of ways. There are several reasons why creative expression is important in current culture. Undoubtedly, one of the most significant benefits is that it helps individuals to discover and express their individual identities. For example, some people may be better at expressing themselves through musical instruments, whilst others may be better at expressing themselves verbally.
SeeThis Answer Now
Start your free 48-hour trial today to have access to this and hundreds of other answers. Enjoy eNotes without interruptions and cancel at any time. Get Free Access for the Next 48 Hours Are you already a member? Please log in here. There are several reasons why creative expression is important in current culture. Undoubtedly, one of the most significant benefits is that it helps individuals to discover and express their individual identities. For example, some people may find that playing musical instruments helps them express their sentiments the most effectively, while others may find that visual arts helps them express their thoughts the most effectively.
The expression of one’s creativity helps to define a person’s culture by contributing to defining traits such as art, food, and music.
- Getting a job in a noncreative industry and spending the most of our days performing mundane labor is frequently the most profitable option in today’s society, allowing us to earn enough money to sustain ourselves and enjoy our little free time.
- Think about how the impressionist artists of the late nineteenth century responded to industrialisation by making paintings that investigated how urbanization was altering the landscape in response to the industrial revolution.
- People now benefit from creative expression in the same way that they did in the past.
- The eNotes Editorial team last updated this page on
7-1 Discussion – Values of Human Creative Expression – How do you think aspects of contemporary
What components of current society, in your opinion, have had an impact on the humanities and creative expression? In general, I believe that contemporary cultures of today have harmed several forms of creative expression in the humanities, particularly in the sense that authenticity is being lost in the process. “Autotune” is one such example that springs to mind. In recent years, technological advances have enabled artists to modify their voices in ways that would not have been conceivable without the development of this gadget in the first place.
Additionally, the usage of filters, another technical breakthrough that undermines authenticity across a variety of social media platforms, is becoming more prevalent.
Even our standalone cellular smartphones allow us to apply filters to our photographs before they are published to social networking sites in order to take picture-perfect “selfies.” The article “DiscoveredAfter 70, Black Artists Find Success,Too, Has Its Price” in theSheets addressed a drawing that is identical to this one.
- Binion,” who was driven to reject one dealer because he believed they were patronizing him when they attempted to teach him on how to speak to curators and members of the media.
- Binion asserted, would be allowed to tell him what to say about his work.
- It appears that as technology improves, our ability to express ourselves creatively diminishes a little with each new discovery.
- As a civilization, I believe that our values have evolved in response to each social revolution that we have experienced.
- We have acquired exposure to cultural diversities that would not otherwise be available to us because of the use of social media.
- Particularly prevalent among the younger generation, which is reliant on the works of social media to exhibit their creative expressions through “likes,” “shares,” and “retweets,” among other means.
References H. M. Sheets & Sons, Inc. (2019, March 23). Contextualization of Gale’s work. Retrieved fromu=nhc main id=GALE percent 7cA579778403 v=2.1 it=rsid=GIC asid=389d9566 u=nhc main id=GALE percent 7cA579778403 v=2.1 it=rsid=GIC asid=389d9566
7-1 Discussion Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary
Because of the internet, I believe current culture has had an impact on the humanities and creative expression by enabling people to produce and share their creations with people all over the world. People may now enjoy Nepalese street art or a German independent film without having to be physically there in that area or at that same point in time, which was previously required. Sharing information electronically from any location in the world has sparked an explosion of creative expression that has spread around the world.
- You have the ability to define your work and find what resonates with you.
- People may get a taste of a variety of cultures in a matter of minutes.
- Being a member of the global village as a collective.
- Experiencing life from different parts of the world may now unite us in our shared development.
- Being ability to involve individuals of diverse ages, races, geographical locations, and cultural backgrounds.
What is the purpose of creative expression?
By enabling individuals to make and share works all over the world through the usage of the internet, I believe current culture has had an impact on humanities and creative expression. People may now enjoy Nepalese street art or a German independent film without having to be physically there in that area or at that same point in time, when previously this was not possible. Sharing information digitally from any location in the globe has sparked an explosion of creative expression that has spread around the world.
- Discover what calls to you about art and develop your own style.
- It takes only minutes for people to travel to different cultures.
- Being a member of the global village as a whole.
- Being able to see life from different parts of the world might now unite us in our shared development.
- Ability to incorporate individuals of many ages, races and cultural backgrounds, as well as people from different locations and cultures
The Main Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
Uncategorized The Most Important Contribution of Human Creative Expression to Contemporary Culture The essential significance of human creative expression may be found in the way in which we freely engage with one another. Distance is no longer an issue since we can communicate with friends and family members and rapidly re-establish contact with them through technology. Apart from that, we can feel each other since we share moments and listen to real-life tales and movies together. Museum attendance has grown as a result of technological advancements, as museums are utilizing interactive and customized exhibitions to draw in more people (Tirosh-Samuelson, 2018).
Don’t utilize sources that have been plagiarized.
Starting at as $10 per page References A study by Koch and colleagues (Golovidov, O.; Gardner, S.; Wujek, B.; Griffin, J.; Xu, Y.) has been published in Nature Communications (2018, July).
Autotune is an optimization framework for hyperparameter tuning that does not use derivatives. Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: Proceedings of the 24th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (pp. 443-452).
Calculate the price of your order
We’ll give you the first draft for your review by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). The pricing is determined by the following factors: Characteristics fundamentals
- Unlimited revisions
- Free title page and bibliography
- Guaranteed plagiarism-free content
- Money-back guarantee
- And round-the-clock customer service
Options available on demand
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of sources utilized
- Expert Proofreading
- A variety of other services
Format of the paper
- 275 words per page
- 12 point Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation format (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
There are 275 words per page; the font is 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman; the lines are double spaced; the citation style can be any of the following: APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard.
If you want to offer a money-back guarantee, you must be completely confident in the quality of your products. This exactly captures who we are. Take care to ensure that this guarantee is completely transparent. More information may be found here.
Each paper is written from the ground up in accordance with your specifications. After that, it is verified for plagiarism using our plagiarism-detection program. There isn’t a single crack or crevice where plagiarism may sneak through. More information may be found here.
According to your requirements, each paper is written from the ground up from scratch. Our plagiarism-detection program then checks it for originality. Plagiarism cannot sneak through any cracks or crevices. More information may be found at.
The information contained in your email is secure because we store it in accordance with international data protection regulations. Your financial information is safe with us since we only work with reputable payment systems. More information may be found here.
You are purchasing the service we provide by paying us your money. Check out our terms and conditions if you want your business discussions to be conducted in a formal language such as English. Continue reading error:Content is protected!
- Questions and answers in the social sciences
- Psychology questions and replies
This problem has been solved!
When it comes to the humanities and artistic expression, how do you believe certain features of current society have affected them? What, in your opinion, is the most important contribution that human creative expression can make to current culture? Respond to at least two of your peers, taking into consideration what you have learnt about human creative expression and ethical considerations. Explain why you agree or disagree with their point of view, as well as how you feel human creative expression may have an influence on the difficulties that we are now dealing with in our society.
Expert AnswerWho are the experts?Experts are tested by Chegg as specialists in their subject area. We review their content and use your feedback to keep the quality high.
Following its liberation from the clutches of the Church, which was done in God and morality’s name, the world experienced a period of growth and increased creativity. With the birth of enlightenment, all forms of creative expression were resurrected, and arts and literature flourished. See the complete response here.
Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
Please keep in mind that the initial post should be at least 250 words long, with 100 words added for each response. The following questions will be discussed in this debate, which will cover the humanities and modern culture.
- Please keep in mind that the initial post should be at least 250 words long, with 100 words for each response. Discussion of the humanities and modern culture will take place throughout this session. Questions to be addressed include:
Respond to at least two of your classmates, taking into consideration what you have learnt about human creative expression and ethics. Explain why you agree or disagree with their point of view, as well as how you feel human creative expression may have an influence on the difficulties that we are now dealing with in our society. Whether or if there is a relationship between human expression and ethical ideals remains to be seen. Give specific instances from the artifacts that have been shown in this subject.
The conversation must take place first, followed by one response for each individual. One of the documents is a sample from my teacher, while the other is a collection of responses from other students. Please contact me if you have any queries. a sneak peek at the answer
- Aspects of contemporary culture, as well as its effect on the humanities and the arts of creation
The death of Michael Brown, a black teenager, was caused by the shooting of him by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, on August 9, 2014. The police shooting death of Michael Brown was the fourth such shooting of a black male by police in less than a month. Michel Brown was shot six times, and his body was kept outside for hours so that the rest of the neighborhood could see it. Derk Brown, a local native, was inspired by this facet of human civilization (police officers murdering unarmed black persons) to pursue a career in law enforcement.
7-1 Discussion: Value of Human Creative Expression for Contemporary Culture
DdContemporary Culture is a term that refers to the study of contemporary culture. There are unread posts on this page. Cypris Scoggins made a post on October 15, 2019 at 4:25 PM. Subscribe To begin, contemporary society has not only facilitated people’s ability to completely express themselves, but it has also facilitated individuals’ ability to grow in their ability to express themselves as well as learn more about others around them. The beginning of people thinking more creatively and independently than they had previously, as well as about fresh, never-before-thought-of ideas and general thoughts, is a metaphor for this.
Contemporary society just pushes the envelope with it and, in a manner, aids in the process of moving forward a little bit more quickly.
Something we are always attempting is to develop not just as individuals but also as a community for the sake of the future.
Using current culture to challenge the minds and technology around us is not only beneficial to ourselves and our communities, but it is also beneficial to the future.
We should not be content with being cut off from the outside world and just knowing what is directly in our immediate vicinity.
It is vital that we do not place limits on our development and on what we are capable of doing.